Loading...

Frankenstein's Haunted Lab Library

It's that time of year again!  Countless hours have been spent scheming and constructing an hauntingly great experience for the families at our school.  I was worried this year because I was dealing with an injury that had me laid up for a month.  I didn't think we would pull it off but thankfully I had a new amazing helper who really knocked it out of the park!

Frankenstein and his crew were our muse this year and the results were spectacular!





This was a crazy cool art project.  That my friends is a live maggot!  Don't worry we used non-toxic paint so it didn't hurt the maggots. 




Dollar store mask turns into instant creepy face in a jar!



Our swinging girl was terrifying in the tunnel.






Our interactive photo op was a ton of fun!  This kids loved it.




Some of our sweet friends








Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts