Loading...

We've got spirit-Book Characters

Taking a little break from remodel mayhem to get crafty.  Who needs floors anyway?

The kids are having spirit week and today is book character today and I am loving that they went creative.

Ms. Olivia the Pig.  Oh those ears are so my favorite.  She has been wearing them for days and I can't help but smile when I see pink ears bobbing to the beat in my rearview mirror. I couldn't find a red dress and besides a red tutu is way more fun!


Evil Scientist from My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish.

Scored a mens heavy duty uniform shirt for $3 at Goodwill and it made a perfect evil scientist coat.  That darn bio hazard symbol was being such a pain in the booty!!!  I wanted to use heat transfer vinyl but it would not adhere to that spot no matter what.  So I said to heck with it and sharpied that sucker on the there!  I also wound up shortening it as well because this is my sensory kiddo and it was making him crazy that it was touching his leg.


 


And they lived happily ever after!

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts