Loading...

Sassy Cork Snowmen



The weather has been absolutely frigid here in Colorado.  A whopping high of 7 and snow makes a girl want to get her craft on.  I am participating in my first craft show in December so this was a perfect opportunity to get a ton of work done.

   Crazy, right?  I love to craft but I have never sold my items.  I am a little nervous, what if they hate them?  Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas if they do!

  Well technically my sassy family is selling them I am running the big event but the sass is all me. 


I have made a huge army of these cute cork snowmen.  Thanks to the generous donation of corks I was able to make a plethora of cute snow people.


I hand sculpted each tiny nose down to the carrot lines. 


Baby it's cold, really, really cold!


I think he is a fun little addition to a nice chilled bottle of wine or a cold beer if that  is more your style.

Wish me luck!


Special Events 47442150485962085

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts