Loading...

Baby It's Cold-Arctic Snowmen

Colorado is still in the midst of an arctic chill, today the high is a toasty 32.  Jack Frost is nipping at our toes, noses and booties he can seriously move on. I shouldn't complain because I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty that I haven't left the house and have been crafting every second of the day because it is freezing outside.   Poor Hunky Hubby unfortunately has been stuck working in this nonsense all weekend so I do feel a little guilty while I am sitting by the fire, sipping steaming hot chocolate but someone has to do it and I vote for him!


This weekend I whipped up these darling snowman Hershey's nuggets for the upcoming craft fair.  I made a hundred and even as I was making the gift tags I was thinking of all the fun things you can do with these!



Those darling little hats were created using the fingertips of gloves.

I created the snowman face with my Silhouette using the print and cut feature.  You can easily make them by hand but when I was doing hundreds I want to cut as many corners as I can. 

Make sure you come back I have more darling crafts to share this week!!

papercrafting 4479205527209201025

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts