Loading...

Sweet and Simple Teacher Gifts

 

DSC_0139

Here is a fun, simple and inexpensive gift idea for the special teacher’s in your child’s life.    I am not a teacher but I can not resist a cute labeled container, so I made some for me too.

Everything you see is from the Dollar store, so you really can’t beat the price. I love when you can pull off classy gifts from the Dollar store.

The process is simple you can check out my glass etching tutorial here.

DSC_0144

If you follow me on Facebook here is a hint of the big changes!  If you don’t you should so I don’t feel all lonely with no Facebook friends.

You could use this for an end of school year gift. 

Speaking of that. Does that drive anyone else crazy?  Why is teacher appreciation week 14 school days away from the end of the year?   Shouldn’t it be earlier so I can spread out the love?  That and April and May are crazy and I can’t get my craft on in a moments notice.

Hmmmmm????? or maybe I should just start earlier!

Teacher Appreciation 7662640006997461736

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts