Loading...

Trick or Trunk

 Every October our cub scout pack hosts a Trick or Trunk for our boys. We dress up and decorate our cars.  It is a safe place for the kids to trick or treat without having to worry about getting run over, or unsafe candy.  It is hilarious to see what our parents come up.   This year we settled on a hunting theme since hunky and hubby are dressed as a hunter and a deer.


That's Hunky Hubby in his hunting attire.  We borrowed the spooky tree guy from a friend.


Would you like a s'more? Those possible skeletons are so fun to play with!  I have to get some more






































I don't have one with us in front of our truck which I should have.  I did pose with one of my super cool scouts who fittingly went as a box of cub scout popcorn.  This costume cracks me up!  The kernels are spot on.  I asked them to make some because they are just too darn funny and what girl wouldn't love a pair of giant popcorn earrings?!

The trick or trunk is a fun tradition, the parents and boys look forward to it every year.  Thankfully there were 5 weeks in October or there would be  no way we would have finished all of our crazy projects. We rushed home so I could finish up party preparations and I will share those in a bit!


Holidays 8954893650170063545

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts