Loading...

I am back and full of sass!!

Hello Everyone: It is has been a long time since I have been here. So many things have happened in the past year, some great and some really not great including the passing of my mother. My heart hurt for so very long it was hard to drag myself through the day let alone get crafty and be inspiring. We bought a new castle which means I have all kinds of new space to decorate but it also meant leaving so many wonderful people behind!! I wanted to kick start my little ol blog with a big makeover! The Whimsical Princess has transformed into Miss Jenny's House of Sass!!! It suits me after surviving so much heartache I think I am back stronger and sassier than ever! I hope you will stick around and I will catch you up on everything that has been happening!!

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts