Loading...

Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cake Mix Cookies

DSC_0027

Yeah so it still hasn’t slowed down in the castle.  Sorry for my lack of posting.

This past weekend we put together a booth for the scout show.  It is a huge event that 10000 scouts attend. It is really fun but it was a lot of work. 

Can you pick out the things I made?  They scream Whimsical Princess all over them!  Leave me a comment it will be fun to see if you can pick them out.

DSC_0044

Now who wants some yummy cookies that are super easy?  So easy even I had time to squeeze them in!  The family was going through withdrawls since I haven’t had much time to make special treats. 

Better for our waistlines anyway, right? 

Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cake Mix Cookies (the name is harder to say than it is to make them)

  • 1 Box Chocolate cake mix
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups chocolate chips of your choice I used mint and chocolate 1 cup of each.

Ok ready here we go now follow close.

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix the cake mix, oil, and the eggs until combined add the chips and stir.

3. roll them into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets

4. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Doesn’t get much more simple than that.  I made the cookies and cleaned up the mess in 5 minutes flat! Perfect for those times when the kids give you the, “oh sorry I forgot to tell you I need 3 dozen cookies tonight.” You can change the chips, add nuts whatever you like go crazy. 

Recipes 5664657523688124559

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts