Loading...

DIY-Pampering Orange Sugar Scrub

DSC_0073

Finally this week has slowed down a little.

Prince Charming and I went on a date last night so I thought I would take a moment and do a little “spring cleaning.”  It is a date after all I should probably shave my legs and break out the power sander and get all the dead dry skin off. 

What?  It is really dry where we live. 

As much as I would love to jet off to some fancy spa to take care of my dry skin, I don’t have time for that so I made my own orange sugar scrub.  Now my skin is so soft and supple and it doesn’t sound like I am wearing sand paper socks in bed.  Ewwwww I know!  I wonder if Prince Charming would use some?

In a bowl mix together:

  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup oil (I used olive but I bet almond would be great too)
  • 5-10 drops orange essential oil

That is it, so simple and you can pronounce everything in it!  So easy to mix up the smells too if you are looking for something different.  I just recycled a cute jar and decorated it with twine and vintage fabric.  These would be great to keep on hand for hostess gifts or pick me ups for your friends.

gift ideas 1005431155053851012

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts