Loading...

Just a little something….

I whipped up for my sister in law for her birthday.

I ordered something 3 weeks ago trying to be efficient and it didn’t come.  Boo!  It’s ok I work well under pressure (well at least that is what I tell myself!)

I wanted her to have something to open so I whipped up this adorable little set.  I really wanted to keep this for myself.  The only thing stopping me is my last name is not Bjorlow, that and I think my sister in law would be disappointed if I showed up with a picture of the thing I ordered.  What?  I would have wrapped it!

DSC_0582

Glass etching is so much fun.  It adds instant style to almost any kind of glass.  How cute would this be for a wedding gift, or a hostess gift.  No more guessing whether you brought home the right dish from the potlucks either.

You can see my easy tutorial here.

  DSC_0595

This is the backside.

DSC_0579

See don’t these look lovely in my kitchen?  They also look great in my bathroom.  These are just inexpensive towels but  the texture is so soft and luxurious. 

I really am going to have to make me some mine don’t even match my kitchen, and I have had them since we bought our house almost seven years ago.

Blech!

sewing 3759597486899090463

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts