Loading...

We’re Outta Here!

We are heading out for one last trip, the bags are packed, food is prepped, and I am blogging!

Oh wait I guess I shouldn’t be blogging but I wanted to share a little something. Besides I am waiting on my frosting to crust up, so I can finish the cake that I am working on.

Here are my road trip survival kits:

DSC03802

I picked up the cute bags over the summer at the Dollar store.  They are for gardening tools but I thought they would be great for art supplies and snacks.  School supplies are super cheap so I bought a set for each kid, along with a composition book to color in.   I was going to cricut them up but ran out of time, maybe when I get back!

DSC03804

A perfect spot for a juice.  DSC03803

And a box of Crunch a Munch that I will probably regret later!  (sorry I didn’t notice my knee was in the shot, but I have to hurry before I get the stink eye)

Toodles!

snack ideas 4923386993613419196

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts