Loading...

Have your cake and eat it too-In Style

(Our famous Easter bunny was a model for a photo shoot, isn't he cute. His name is Alfredo don't ask me why the oldest Prince picked it!)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! We had fantastic weather so we hung out and just enjoyed each others company and ate peeps until we thought we would burst!Saturday we celebrated Easter with my family, had 2 soccer games, and my moms group had book club so when Easter rolled around it was great to just hang.

Free time in my house is code for Mom is doing crafts! I painted the floor in the playhouse it is super cute, I will share that when I get all the decor done. I also made this adorable cake carrier! This was a give away in my moms group for our recipe exchange.

Congratulations Wendy!!!! Hope you like it!

Wouldn't this make a fantastic birthday gift!! Bake up a cake and present it in their very own monogrammed cake carrier. I went with a pink and black theme but the possibilities are endless. The ribbon tassels are removable to make washing it easier. I can't wait to make one for me!

Enjoy!

I am linking this project to:

Vinyl 7037779156343170324

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts