The countdown has started.
- Color Christmas Pictures
- Make ornaments(last year we used recycled lightbulbs and made them look like snowmen)
- Put Pjs on and hop in the car with Hot cocoa and go check out all the lights (I love this one)
- Make Snow Ice Cream
- Make a snow ball cake
- Polar express night (On this one I put movie tickets in with jingle bells like in the movie)
- Family Game Night
- Make snowman Shaped Pizza
- Decorate cookies
- Decorate Gingerbread house
- Present Game
- Make a crystal christmas tree (a fun little science experiment)
- Make snowball soap
- Make snowman Hot Chocolate
- Make cane cane suckers
- Make gingerbread pancakes for breakfast
- Read a Christmas book
- Make Reindeer food (Oatmeal mixed with a little glitter)
- Make Christmas Shrinky Dinks(Using recycled #6 plastic)
- Make doughnut snowmen
- Meet Daddy for a special lunch
- Go see a Christmas Carol
- Sing Christmas songs
- Make Popsicle stick Christmas trees
- CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!
Snow Ice Cream Recipe:
1 gallon or big bowl full of snow
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cream or milk
This won't be as rich as regular ice cream but it is sure fun to make.
Do you have any traditions that you want to share??? I am always looking for fun new ideas.