Loading...

Proper punctuation could save a person’s life!

Did you know there are only 36 days until Christmas?  This year I am crafting gifts for almost everyone on my list, and yay me I have a really great start on it!

I can’t share some of them because my friends and family follow my blog or at least the better!  This year the Oldest Prince as a male teacher and I think crafting for men is really difficult!  Don’t you??

DSC_0021

(I noticed the dot under my exclamation point is missing, I better add that!)

This fun saying is off Pinterest and cracks me up! Teacher humor at it’s best! I thought a fun sign for the classroom would be great gift and it cost me about $1.00 to make.  I used a scrap board, spray paint and vinyl.

Teacher Appreciation 8617423763425086331

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts