Loading...

These are Faces of Happy Campers-Camp Craft

This weekend I organized a camping trip for 70 people.  Of course I was in charge of crafts.  We made nature people to hang in the trees.  The kids did such a great job and were so creative.  I handed them a plate and some glue and the only rule was they had to use at least one piece from nature to make a face that looked like them.  Cheap, easy and fun for all!

DSC_0415

Red hair and freckles!

DSC_0379

DSC_0414

The girls had flowers in their hair.

DSC_0398

Not so happy campers!  We joke if I go it rains and well this year was no exception it rained so hard it made rivers but it is ok it was fun any way!

Post a Comment

  1. I love this idea!!! quick, easy and creative using nature! Great way to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts