Loading...

You know you want S’More

Hope you are having a great summer! 

We are.

DSC_0126

This is where I spent my birthday this year.  Pretty, huh?  My glue gun doesn’t work up here but that is ok it is worth the sacrifice.  There is nothing better than waking up another year older under crystal blue skies surrounded by my family and real nature sounds.

Ok, well I could live without the coyote calls in the middle of the night.  Man, that scares the bejeezus out of me.

It is an excuse to snuggle with Prince Charming.

DSC_0113

What do you get when you combine chocolate mint marshmallows and Ande’s mints?

DSC_0112

Yummy Minty mint S’mores!  I didn’t bake a cake but we had these and they were delicious!!!  Give them a whirl you will like them!

We spent three glorious days getting back to nature and then an afternoon getting all the nature off of us.  How did the pioneer ever find someone to love them?  I had to wash my hair 3 times to get all the dirt out.  I was only out in nature for 3 days and was far from sexy!! 

Maybe that is why they were such great cooks?  I may not be sexy but I can make my man a good s’more.  What is not to love about me?  Did you know the s’more is so famous it has it’s own day? 

August 10th incase you were wondering!

Recipes 6761294159831734026

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts