Loading...

End of Year Teacher Gift-Rosette Necklace

DSC_0429

Today the youngest Prince graduated preschool, can’t believe I have two kids in Elementary school.  How  did that happen?

I whipped up a fun necklace for his teacher to thank her for all that she has done for our family.  .

I put together a mini tutorial for you. You will have to excuse this missing photo steps. I was in a hurry because this was my back up plan since what I ordered hadn’t arrived. It is not fancy and is missing a couple photos but I have faith you can do it!

Start by making a bunch of fabric rosettes.  If you don’t know how to do this just google it and you will get a ton of tutorials.  I used the hot glue method which is the simplist method.  For this I used cream lace and fabric.  I really liked the vintage look.

DSC_0405

Lay your rosettes on top of coordinating felt and trace around your desired shape.

DSC_0406

Cut out your felt and hot glue your rosettes in place.

DSC_0407

Here is a little tip for you if you put a tiny amount of hot glue in between the rosettes and hot glue them together it makes it more structurally sound.

Now attach your embellishments.  I used freshwater pearls and a letter K brad.  Then finish it off by attaching your chain which I swore I took a picture of.  To do this I snipped my chain in half and hot glued it to the back and topped those with a little more felt to hide the glue. 

DSC_0422

Another adorable and simple teacher gift that is not a coffee mug!

Teacher Appreciation 5520796571312562468

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts