Loading...

Have I told you lately that I love you? Love Notes from the Princess

Do you know how much I love you? 

Well I do!  You make being crafty even more fun.

DSC_0434

Here is my latest little dry erase board.  I heart the ruffles, don’t you?

I used stamps on this one plus my cricut and vinyl.  It is kinda fun to break out of the box and combine mediums.  Well that and I love stamps and really should use them in more of my projects since I own a zillion.  You can’t use any old ink, you will need to use Staz-on which is formulated to work on non-porous surfaces.

I am thinking I may use this as my teachers gifts for Valentines day.  What do you think?

Vinyl 1919771410338012351

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts