Loading...

And down will come baby, easy baby gifts

Oh how I love sweet little babies with those tiny toes and chubby little cheeks that ooze cuteness. 

I would have 10 more if I could but the castle is out of rooms and Prince Charming might go stark raving mad if I had more little bundles.

Maybe not stark raving mad, but he would freak out at least a little.

Soooooooo………

I guess I will live vicariously through everyone else.

DSC_0716

It is never too early for ruffles right? Especially on a tiny little peanut.  She weighed a whopping 5 pounds.  5 pounds, I never had babies that were that tiny. My smallest weighed in at 8 pounds and my big bruiser was 9 pounds 8 ounces. 

And for the record I had them au natural and would love to go through labor again. What an amazing experience!

I have to stop talking about babies it makes my ovaries hurt!

DSC_0717

(excuse those crayon marks on my table I have an artist in the family)

A coordinating headband to match.

DSC_0718

A fun little applique.

DSC_0719

Check out this adorableness.  Tee hee.  A fun little skirted onesie.

I need another girl! 

or

more friends to have babies…so you all get busy!

sewing 2455687130112117260

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts