Loading...

Check out what I picked up in Paris

If you follow me on facebook I told you I was jetting off to Paris this weekend. 

Oh you thought I meant Paris France?

I wish!   I did go to the Paris but it was the name of a local street Market.  It was rows and rows all oozing with shabby chic cuteness.  I had to really hold my self back.  My bff and I spent all afternoon poking around dreaming and scheming the things I am going to make.

I picked up an old window, which the oldest Prince responded by saying, “What on earth did you buy that ugly thing for?”    Ok it did need a little cleaning and came with a free spider and this is the exact reason the kids and Prince Charming stayed home!  I did not want to spend my afternoon explaining the cuteness that is sure to come after each purchase!

Here is what I did with my lovely $7.00 window find.

window

I made Subway art meets shabby chic.    See it is not ugly!  What the heck do 8 year olds know anyway?  It is much bigger than it looks it is about 2 X 3.5.

darrenhanging

Prince Charming was in charge of hanging because you see he uses things like levels and I well just eyeball it!

Did you notice?  Look no smudge!  I got a new camera and I have no idea how to use the thing.  Why exactly did I want a DSLR?  I will get it, and have better pictures I promise!

Enjoy!

Shanty 786958520860910520

Post a Comment

  1. I love it! My 4 year old is sometimes critical of my decorating choices, too. They'll be smarter when they're older. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love, love, love it. Like a 4 year old though, I am going to be slightly critical. I found a misspelling (or more likely, a transposition of letters when you were putting them on the window!!!) "patience" is the word I'm referring to. See. I loved it so much that I was REALLY looking at it carefully. I'm sure in all this time, I'm the only one that has noticed though.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts