Loading...

Missed you just an Itty bit-Back to school treat

Well this it, it is over.  Summer is over. Today is the first day back at school. I am a little sad my oldest is in third grade.  Really?  Half way through elementary school whoa is me.

I always like to give a special treat for surviving your first day back at school.   Here is a simple treat that I thought you might like too!

DSC03656

I picked up the little Dotz Ice cream knockoff for $1.00.

 

clip_image002

Then I used Microsoft word to create my little label for the top.  I added Happy 1st day in the center but it isn’t coming through.

 

DSC03657

Then I simply layered up scrapbooking paper which I cut with my cricut, and glued it to the top.  The Prince loved it! 

Sorry for the blurry pictures I think my camera might be dying.  Oh no!!!

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts