Loading...

Fairy Garden Cake Creation

We are heading to a pool party today and my cousin asked me to make the cake.  I haven’t done any cakes in awhile, I was little burned out on them.  They can take 4-5 hours and with the little ones running around it can be a bit precarious!

I am glad I did this one, I love how this turned out. It felt good to create something yummy and adorable again. It is going to be a Tinkerbell party so I thought a cute little garden scene would be perfect.

DSC03227DSC03232  DSC03228  I made Lemon cupcakes with Lemon and cream filling, orange creamsicle cupcakes with cream filling and delish chocolate with cream cake is hiding in the middle.  DSC03231

The little toadstools are my favorite part!

DSC03230  I used my cricut to whip up all of the butterfly cupcake toppers.  I was going to cut cupcake wrappers too, but saw these cuties at Michael’s.  Have you seen all of their new cupcake stuff?  So darn CUUUUTE!

Enjoy!

cricut 6501468305783209343

Post a Comment

  1. This is so cute!! Well done you :) I love the detail you put into this, like the leaves and especially the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love this! How cute is that! It's hard to believe you would be burnt out lol! You are fabulous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It was a big hit at the party.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts