Loading...

And then came a table

 

Yesterday I shared the story of the ugly duckling chair, and how the Princess and her chair lived happily after.  Well…….

Then came a table!

DSC03140

I found this adorable table at the same time as the chairs.  It is an old sewing table, so the top opens up and the little drawer opens too.  Structurally it was in perfect shape and had super cute lines.  A quick sanding, a little primer and here she is looking stunning as an entry way table.

DSC03146

(please excuse the bare walls and naked window it is a work in progress)

I sanded the edges to give it a cute shanty look.

 DSC03147 

And look the little drawer is perfect for your keys and cell phone!

 DSC03148

And here is one more look!  Add my cute little chair and you have yourself an adorable little writing desk. So I have two really cute looks and it only cost me $3.00 for spray paint. 

I need one more of these tables for my bedroom.  It would look super cute and I could write Prince Charming love notes.

Enjoy!

I am linking this fun project to:

Just a girl

withoutHubby

Thrift finds 1456154317491815318

Post a Comment

  1. Thrifty and adorable. A winning combination. :) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, all it needed was some sanding and new paint! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact same table - except mine still has the sewing machine inside.

    I love what you did with yours, might have to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts