Loading...

It's Earth day I guess I will go eat some worms



Happy Earth day!!!

I hope everyone takes a moment to remember what our lovely planet gives us everyday. In honor of earth day we made a tried and true and perfectly fitting little snack.




These are super simple. The little galvanized container is from the dollar spot at Target. I can't take credit for those one of the mom's in the youngest Prince's class told me about those. Then all you need is your favorite pudding made according to the package. You could also use my to die for pudding recipe here. Then you will need to make your dirt I used crushed chocolate animal crackers, but you could also used Oreo's or chocolate graham crackers. Simply put your pudding the desired container top with your "dirt" and add your worms. Easy but cute!

Enjoy!




Recipes 7918343800815160745

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts