Loading...

Happy Birthday!!

It was a crazy busy weekend full of soccer and birthdays. I have been working on these projects for a friends little boy who was turning two. They were so much fun to make and I love how they turned out!





I made this fun little crayon roll that rolls up neatly so mom can take it with her.




I love making things personalized so I added the birthday boys name to the back.






This is another take on my so scary shirt. This time I decided to make a cowboy. Complete with real little jeans!





Now I couldn't just throw these lovingly made gifts in any old gift bag. So I stuck them in a 2 liter bottle! What a fun way to package a gift! When I was done it looked like I never even opened it up, when in actuality I cut a secret door under the label. I can not wait to make more of these!

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Search This Blog

Advertise in the House of Sass

Popular Posts